Aluminium Window Price In Nigeria: Are you looking for the best Aluminium Window Price in Nigeria? Or the best type of Aluminum Window that will last longer for you.
I think you are at the right place because here we are going to discuss everything concerning Aluminium Window in Nigeria and other things.
Of course, we all know once a structure is raised and roofed the next step is fixing the doors & windows.
Similarly, a lot of people have fallen victim to picking the wrong types of Windows for various reasons.
Moreover, Apart from the fact that windows are meant to Beautify buildings, offices, and other places in the building, they also have a way of beautifying the whole structure.
In this article, we will consider the various types of Aluminium Window and Aluminium Window prices in Nigeria today.
Also, every other thing you need to know about Aluminium Window. So are you ready to know all that has been said above? Then don’t be lazy continue reading until you get all your answers.
About Aluminium Window
Aluminium windows are quite popular these days. They look good, durable, easy to maintain, and as creative as you want.
Moreso, these windows are light in weight, perfectly weather resistant, and also increase the energy efficiency of your premise to a great extent.
Presently, architects do prefer aluminium for its aesthetics insulation power, colour friendliness, and many other handy benefits.
Like most other building components, windows and doors have evolved over the years.
Furthermore, Windows is now made not only from wood but also from aluminium, steel, vinyl and fibreglass.
Additionally, two materials are often combined in the same window to take advantage of their different properties.
However, aluminium is by far the most commonly used window material today.
Likewise, Aluminium is the material that is also used presently in glass curtain walls and store-fronts.
Apart from strength and durability, it is not affected by moisture and shrinkage or swelling due to random sun exposure or changes in moisture content.
Aluminium windows require almost no maintenance.
Also read: German doors price in Nigeria
Types of Aluminium Doors and Windows
The different types of aluminium windows and doors include:
Aluminium Sliding Doors and Windows
Sliding aluminium windows are a popular choice for most public buildings and business offices.
Furthermore, this type of window can be made to slide from one side to another.
Likewise, Sliding windows have also been very popular, especially with an equivalent variation which is often used as internal doors.
Moreover, Sliding windows are a popular choice for public buildings because they are very easy to maintain and operate.
Finally, They do not contain many parts and are also quite easy on the budget.
Casement windows are the most popular type of aluminium windows. They are popularly used in residential homes.
Likewise, This does not mean they are not fit for office or public buildings.
Furthermore, Casement windows are large framed and often made of two panes. This large-frame and two-pane design has lots of varied options.
Moreover, there is the non-opening casement, where one or both panes do not open; there’s the side-hung casement, in which one pane opens; the top-hung casement in which the bottom pane opens but the top does not.
Finally, Aluminium Casement has lots of variations and noise control options making it a very popular choice.
Aluminium Pivot Window
Pivot windows are not very popular, they are mostly used in public buildings and schools, especially in tall buildings.
Likewise, This type of window comes with a latch at the bottom and hinges hooked at the top.
As such, pivot windows can be opened by pushing, unlatching, and pushing the frames upward from the bottom.
Moreso, This way, you get a semi-open window with air rushing in from the bottom.
Additionally, Pivot windows are a bit tedious to operate since most people will already be accustomed to the slide or side operating system common in most areas.
Finally, A common problem is the window getting stuck or losing its ability to keep open either due to rust or wear with constant use.
Aluminium Bifold Doors and Window
Bifold windows are not very common in Nigeria. They have very limited use and are often bulky, making them unsuitable for homes, especially ones with kids.
Think of a folding gate or window blind and you’ll get an idea of this type of window.
Likewise, A bi-folding window folds its frames into a stack to keep the window open and then can be unfolded again to keep the space open.
Furthermore, The bi-folding door, just like the window, folds into a stack to keep it open.
Moreover, a Bifolding aluminium door or window is great for a building that is required to be kept open at all times. This is because this type of door or window is often bulky.
Related: Turkish Doors price in Nigeria
Aluminium Window Price in Nigeria
Prices of aluminium doors and windows are hard to keep a tab on as prices may vary based on some factors.
They are most dependent on the seller and your ability to bargain as well as on features like the net, type of glass, type of aluminium and so on.
Below are Aluminium Window Prices in Nigeria;
- Aluminium Door: ₦32,000 – ₦65,000
Sliding Windows Prices
- 4 X 4: Sliding Windows Without Nets Inclusive Permanent Net, Inclusive Inner Sliding Net Range from ₦25,000 – ₦30,000
- 5 X 4: Sliding Windows Without Nets, Inclusive Permanent Net, Inclusive Inner Sliding Net Range from ₦27,000 – ₦32,000
Casement Windows with Imported Materials
- 4 X 4 Casement Window with Net Quoted With Semi Thick Imported Materials (Not Ordinary Imported) and 5mm Reflective Glass Range from ₦45,000 – ₦55,000
- 4 X 4: Inclusive Net And Burglary Proof 12mm Iron Steel range from ₦52,500 – ₦57,500
- 4 X 4: Inclusive Net and Burglary Proof 16mm Iron Steel range from ₦57,000 – ₦63,000
- 5 X 4 Casement Window with Net Quoted With Semi Thick Imported Materials (Not Ordinary Imported) and 5mm Reflective Glass range from ₦55,000 – ₦60,000
- 5 X 4: Inclusive Net And Burglary Proof 12mm Iron Steel range from ₦65,000 – ₦70,000
- 5 X 4: Inclusive Net and Burglary Proof 16mm Iron Steel range from ₦64,000 – ₦80,000
- 4 X 4 Casement Window With Net and 5mm reflective glass range from ₦45,000 – ₦50,000
- 4 X 4: Inclusive Net and Burglary Proof 12mm Iron Steel range from ₦53,000 – ₦56,000
- 4 X 4: Inclusive Net and Burglary Proof 16mm Iron Steel range from ₦ 56,000 – ₦60,000
- 5 X 4 Casement Window With Net and 5mm Reflective Glass range from ₦62,000 – ₦66,000
- 5 X 4: Inclusive Net and Burglary Proof 12mm Iron Steel range from ₦72,500 – ₦75,500
- 5 X 4: Inclusive Net and Burglary Proof 16mm Iron Steel range from ₦76,000 – ₦80,000
- 4 X 4 Casement Windows with NET (Quoted with Tower Materials and 5mm Reflective Glass) range from ₦48,000 – ₦52,000
- 4 X 4: Inclusive Net and Burglary Proof 12mm Iron Steel range from ₦55,000 – ₦60,000
- 4 X 4: Inclusive Net and Burglary Proof 16mm Iron Steel range from ₦60,000 – ₦65,000
- 5 X 4 Casement Windows with NET (Quoted with Tower Materials and 5mm Reflective Glass ) Range from ₦60,000 – ₦N65,000
- 5 X 4: Inclusive Net and Burglary Proof 12mm Iron Steel range from ₦71,500 – ₦75,500
- 5 X 4: Inclusive Net and Burglary Proof 16mm Iron Steel range from ₦77,000 – ₦80,000
All the Aluminium Window Prices in Nigeria listed above are not the actual price but the price range because the price may vary depending on location or some other factors.
Advantages of Aluminium Windows
- Aluminium window frames are available in anodized and powder-coated finishes, which are extremely durable and need no maintenance.
- They are perfectly suited to both traditional and contemporary homes as they are more attractive and can add an impressive appearance.
- Aluminium windows are light in weight but still strong in resilience. It has an extremely long life of around 30 to 50 years or even more if maintained periodically.
- Aluminium is not easily corroded. Over the years, it may have a slight negative impact on corrosion.
- Aluminium windows do not attract termites, pests or other insects. So you don’t have the obligation of paste controlling.
- Aluminium windows are easy to maintain. Moreso, It requires anodizing or powder coating after a long period of use.
- They do not shrink or swell and hence are easy to operate during all seasons.
- It is available globally at an almost uniform rate.
- They are mostly made in factories and thus installation time is less, and it speeds up construction and needs less labourers/ skilled workers’ involvement.
Disadvantages of Aluminium Window
- According to ‘Madan Mehta’ (Author of Building Construction Principles, Materials, System), the disadvantage of aluminium is its low R-value (R-value is a measurement of heat resistance). However, with the introduction of thermally improved (also called thermally broken) aluminium frames, the situation has substantially improved.
- The powder coating on the aluminium window frame may discolour quickly; it does not have high UV resistance.
- Aluminium is a good conductor of heat. Therefore, it cannot provide you optimum insulation protection from heat when there is a cold climate outside as heat will be lost through the aluminium window frame.
- Like wooden frames, you cannot fix MS grills to aluminium frames for security. For fixing grills, you have to provide stone frames all around four sides, to which the grills can be fixed. Of course, such stone frames enhance the beauty and help to keep jambs and sills neat and clean.
- In the case of sliding windows, depending upon the number of sliding shutters, only 25% to 50% of the window will open for air to flow i.e. 100% of windows will never open in the case of sliding windows, as in the case of wooden windows or casement in windows.
- Cleaning the inside of a small size section is tedious, particularly when the dust is more. You can do it with a vacuum cleaner.
- Although you may provide mosquito shutters in the sliding windows, only 25% to 50% will open for easy flow of air.
- If either joins between Aluminium frames and stone frames or plastered walls are not properly sealed with waterproof materials, there is the probability that water may enter from there during monsoon.
Also check: china doors price in Nigeria
Aluminium Window Price in Nigeria FAQs
Which tiles are the cheapest?
The cheapest Aluminium Window in the market today is the sliding window.
What is the Price of Casement Window with Thick Imported in Nigeria?
The price of casement windows with thick imported ranges from ₦45,000 – ₦80,000 depending on the size or the type of material being used.
What is the price of a sliding window in Nigeria?
The price of sliding windows in Nigeria ranges from ₦25,000 – ₦32,000 depending on the type of material or size of the window.
Where can the Aluminium Window be Installed?
Aluminium windows are installed in both commercial and residential buildings. They can reduce the intrusion of noise better than other types of windows, and therefore they are widely used in schools, hospitals, etc
Beautifying your building with aluminum windows is important and the quality and appearance of your windows play an important role.
Likewise, Choosing a suitable Aluminium Window that will meet your requirements isn’t as difficult as it may seem.
Moreso, You only have to equip yourself with basic knowledge of Aluminium Window and Aluminium Window prices in Nigeria.
However, it is important to note that the actual price of all the items written in this article depends strictly on some factors like the vendor’s price tag, the product’s size and type, as well as the quality and design of the corresponding item.