Price of Doors in Nigeria: Are you looking for the best price of Doors in Nigeria? Or the best type of door that will last longer for you. I think you are at the right place because here we are going to discuss everything concerning the price of Doors in Nigeria and other things.
Of course, we all know once a structure is raised and roofed the next step is the Doors. Similarly, a lot of people have fallen victim to picking the wrong types of doors for various reasons.
More so, Apart from the fact that doors are meant to limit access to rooms, offices, and other places in the building, they also have a way of beautifying the whole structure.
In this article, we will consider the various types of doors and the price of Doors in Nigeria today. Also, every other thing you need to know about Doors. So are ready to know all that has been said above? Then don’t be lazy continue reading until you get all your answers.
A door is a hinged or otherwise movable barrier that allows ingress (entry) into and egress (exit) from an enclosure. Moreover, The created opening in the wall is a doorway or portal.
Similarly, A door’s essential and primary purpose is to provide security by controlling access to the doorway (portal). Conventionally, it is a panel that fits into the doorway of a building, room, or vehicle.
Equally, Doors are generally made of a material suited to the door’s task. Further, They are commonly attached by hinges but can move by other means, such as slides or counterbalancing.
Furthermore, The door may be able to move in various ways to allow or prevent ingress or egress. In most cases, a door’s interior matches its exterior side. But in other cases (e.g., a vehicle door) the two sides are radically different.
Again, Many doors incorporate locking mechanisms to ensure that only some people can open them (such as with a key). Likewise, Doors may have devices such as knockers or doorbells by which people outside announce their presence.
Lastly, Apart from providing access into and out of space, doors may have the secondary function of ensuring privacy by preventing unwanted attention from outsiders.
Also separating areas with different functions of allowing light to pass into and out of a space. It also controls ventilation or air drafts so that interiors may be more effectively heated or cooled, dampening noise, and blocking the spread of fire.
Also Read: price of binding wire in Nigeria
Price of Doors in Nigeria
it is important to pick the best for you based on the type of structure and of course, your taste. Doors are part of a building and have a special way of beautifying a building.
Here, we will take a look at the various types of doors available and how much they go for in the market.
Cost of Steel Doors in Nigeria
- 3 Feet Steel Door 50mm: ₦18,000 – ₦34,000
- 4 Feet Steel Door 50mm: ₦28,000 – ₦38,000
- 3 Feet Steel Door 70mm: ₦22,000 – ₦33,000
- 3 Feet Steel Door 9 inches: ₦35,000 – ₦45,000
- 4 Feet Steel Door 70mm: ₦40,000 – ₦50,000
- 4 Feet Steel Door 9 inches: ₦55,000 – ₦75,000.
Cost Of Stainless Steel Doors In Nigeria
- 3 Feet Stainless Still Door: ₦65,000 – ₦80,000
- 4 Feet Stainless Steel Door: ₦110,000 – ₦130,000
- 5 Feet Stainless Steel Door: ₦160,000 – ₦190,000
- 3 Feet Stainless Steel Door in Door: ₦135,000 – ₦165,000
- 4 Feet Stainless Steel Door in Door: ₦160,000 – ₦200,000
- 5 Feet Stainless Steel Door in Door: ₦180,000 – ₦220,000
Cost Of Kitchen Doors In Nigeria
- 3 Feet Kitchen Door 70mm: ₦35,000 – ₦45,000
- 4 Feet Kitchen Door 9 inches: ₦55,000 – ₦65,000
- 5 Feet Kitchen Door 70mm: ₦60,000 – ₦70,000.
Cost Of Toilet Doors In Nigeria
- PVC Toilet Door: ₦12,000 – ₦20,000
- Regular Toilet Door: ₦16,000 – ₦26,000
Cost Of Armoured Doors In Nigeria
- 3 Feet Armoured Door 9 inches: ₦75,000 – ₦95,000
- 4 Feet Armoured Door 9 inches: ₦145,000 – ₦190,000
- 5 Feet Armoured Door: ₦190,000 – ₦240,000
- 4 Feet Armoured Door in Door: ₦400,000 – ₦440,000.
Cost Of Local Metal (Steel) Security Doors In Nigeria
- Local Metal (Steel) Security Door 3ft: ₦20,000 – ₦35,000
- Local Metal (Steel) Security Door 4ft: ₦25,000 – ₦40,000.
Cost Of Security Doors In Nigeria
- Watson Time – Chinese Security Steel Door 3ft: ₦40,000 – ₦55,000
- Watson Time – Chinese Security Steel Door 4ft: ₦40,000 – ₦65,000
- Turkish Luxury Door 4ft: ₦N290000 – ₦300,000
- Turkish Luxury Door 3ft: ₦210,000 – ₦220,000
- Turkish Security Core for Entrance 4ft: ₦210,000 – ₦220,000
- Turkish Security Core for Entrance 3ft: ₦155,000 – ₦165,000
- Turkish Special Door 4ft: ₦220,000 – ₦230,000
- Turkish Special Door 3ft: ₦170,000 – ₦180,000
- Turkish Pompom Door 4ft: ₦130,000 – ₦140,000
- Turkish Pompom Door 3ft: ₦100,000 – ₦110,000
- Turkish Walnut Door 4ft: ₦130,000 – ₦140,000
- Turkish Walnut Door 3ft: ₦100,000 – ₦110,000
- Turkish Armoured Door 4ft: ₦450,000 – ₦470,000
- Turkish Armoured Door 3ft: ₦350,000 – ₦370,000
- German Copper Security Door 3ft: ₦45,000 – ₦70,000
- German Copper Security Door 4ft: ₦60,000 – ₦80,000
- German Armoured Security Iron Door 3ft: ₦120,000 – ₦200,000
- German Armoured Security Iron Door 4ft: ₦150,000 – ₦250,000.
All the prices listed above are not the real price but the price range because the price may vary depending on location and the seller you are buying from.
Factors to Consider When Choosing a Door for Your Home
Are you doing a few renovations around the house? Is it time to pick a new front door?
Moreover, Choosing a door seems like it should be an easy task, but you’d be surprised. A lot more goes into that decision than you’d assume at first glance. After all, the front door is the first thing that visitors will see before they come in.
Before you go rifling through all of your front door options, we’re here to offer some advice. Keep reading to learn all about the top factors that you should consider when you’re choosing a front door.
Regardless of whether you’re staying in your permanent home or you’re getting ready to sell, you should always consider your curb appeal.
Also, Curb appeal is the overall “vibe” that your home gives off from the road or curb that it sits on. It’s the first thing that anyone sees when they look at the house and it should make an appealing impact, even if it isn’t flashy.
The Entryway and Home
What about the inside of your home? Remember that the interior of your front door will be visible from your entryway or foyer, so it has to match (or at least look aesthetically pleasing).
Similarly, This is a great time to consider door styles. While it doesn’t matter much from the outside, the inside is where styles become more obvious.
If you live close to other people, you should also consider your neighbours.
Moreso, It’s not so much that you need their approval to decide on your door, but rather that you want the home to mesh well with the other homes that surround it. Likewise, If you consider their homes while you’re making your choice, you’re going to have a better chance of picking something cohesive.
There are so many options for door colours. Which one is right for you?
Furthermore, Most people opt for standard colours, like brown or beige. Keep in mind that white, while it’s a clean and bright colour, will scuff easily and require more cleaning if you want it to look nice.
This is often an afterthought when it comes to choosing a door because it’s not as obvious as the colour or design. That said, you should still consider it.
Furthermore, Steel doors are an easy and obvious choice if you’re concerned about heavy security. While they’re steel, they don’t look like metal because they have designs baked into them. You will need to touch up the paint from time to time.
This is a minor factor, but it’s still one that you should keep in mind. How much privacy do you want from your door?
Additionally, Many people love large French doors with big windows so they can see out into the world. Those doors also allow people to see in, though, which might be problematic.
Also Check: Price of Granite in Nigeria
Price of Doors in Nigeria FAQs
Which doors are cheaper?
Flush doors have an entirely smooth surface made of medium-density fiberboard or plywood. They have a very affordable price range and offer high durability. Flush doors are very reasonable in price, which is why they’re used in many homes
Which doors are more expensive?
Glazed composite doors are typically more expensive than regular, panel doors while composite doors with side panels cost the most.
How much are they selling doors in Nigeria?
The price of a door in Nigeria ranges between ₦12,000 – ₦500,000 depending on the type you are buying.
The article you just read is about the price of Doors in Nigeria. However, it is important to note that the actual price of all the items written in this article depends strictly on some factors like the vendor’s price tag, the product’s size and type, as well as the quality and design of the corresponding item.