Price of Window Blinds in Nigeria: Are you looking for the price of Window Blinds in Nigeria Or the best type of window blind that will last longer for you? I think you are at the right place because here we are going to focus on everything concerning the price of Window Blind in Nigeria.
How many times have you gone to someone’s house and the first thing you glance at is the window? Over a dozen times right? Don’t worry, you are not alone.
Most of the time, you may not even realize what made you look out the window.
This is usually because of three things; it is either no blinds covering the window the blinds are not attractive at all, or maybe the blinds are so beautiful that they catch your attention even without you knowing. Such is the power of a window blind.
So are you ready to know everything concerning window blinds? Then keep reading and don’t be lazy.
About Window Blind
A window blind is a type of window covering. There are many different kinds of window blinds which use a variety of control systems.
Furthermore, A typical window blind is made up of several long horizontal or vertical slats of various types of hard material, including wood, plastic or metal which are held together by cords that run through the blind slats.
Moreso, Vertical blinds run along a track system which can tilt open and close and move side-to-side. Window blinds can be manoeuvred with either a manual or remote control by rotating them from an open position, with slats spaced out, to a closed position where slats overlap and block out most of the light.
Additionally, there are also several types of window coverings, called shades, that use a single piece of soft material instead of slats. The term window blinds can also be used to describe window coverings more broadly.
Likewise, In this context window blinds include almost every type of window covering, whether it is a hard or soft material; i.e. shutters, roller shades, cellular shades (also called honeycomb shades), wood blinds, Roman shades, standard vertical, and horizontal blinds (also called Venetians). In the United Kingdom, awnings are sometimes called blinds or shades.
Also read: cost of roofing a 4 bed bungalow in Nigeria
Price of Window Blind in Nigeria
In most cases, wooden window blinds are more expensive than blinds made from some other materials. Also, the sizes of window blinds have a lot to do with the eventual prices they go for in the market.
Furthermore, Window blinds can be purchased directly from manufacturers or distributors across the country. For convenience, they can also be purchased via online stores and other window blind stores around.
Moreso, Window blinds are available in different types, colours and designs. Below are the prices of various types in the market today.
- Day And Night Big Flower Brown Blinds: ₦21,500 – ₦41,500
- Day And Night Window Blind: ₦18,500 – ₦38,500
- Wooden Blinds: ₦29,000 – ₦45,000
- Day And Night Blinds: ₦16,500 – ₦36,500
- Day And Night Window Blind Black: ₦22,500 – ₦55,500
- Zebra day and night window Blinds (PREPAID ONLY): ₦18,900 – ₦35,500
- Day And Night Window Blind – Black And White Design: ₦14,500 – ₦32,000
- 25 mm SKY BLUE ALUMINIUM VENETIAN BLINDS: ₦13,500 – ₦35,500
- STANDARD 25mm BLACK WINDOW BLINDS: ₦18,500 – ₦34,000
- Aluminum Window Blinds Silver: ₦11,000 – ₦27,000
- 25 mm Aluminum Venetian Window Blind Cherry Gold Color: ₦11,000 – ₦27,000
- Aluminum Venetian Window Blinds (Light Brown/beige): ₦11,000 – ₦25,000
- 25 mm Aluminum Venetian Blinds Pink: ₦12,000 – ₦33,000
- 25 mm Aluminum Window Blinds White: ₦9,000 – ₦31,000
- Window Curtain Divider Parlor Parties Room Plain Violet: ₦9,999 – ₦109,999
- STANDARD 25 mm BLACK WINDOW BLINDS: ₦17,600 – ₦32,499
- 25 mm VENETIAN ALUMINUM WINDOW BLINDS – White: ₦9,500 – ₦28,500
- Latest Day & Night Window Blind- Prepaid Only: ₦28,000 – ₦41,000
- Day And Night Blinds-White: ₦13,500 – ₦27,000
- Day And Night Blinds- Brown: ₦20,000 – ₦32,500
- Standard 25 mm Aluminum Window Blinds (Silver): ₦10,999 – ₦27,600
The above-listed price of window blinds in Nigeria is the price range, we cannot give the actual price because the price may vary based on certain factors.
How to Install Window Blinds
Whether you want to know how to install blinds outside the window frame or inside your space, these 10 steps will guide you through.
- Step 1:Choose the Position for Window Blinds
- Step 2:Pick the Proper Material and Design
- Step 3:Get the Windows Measurements
- Step 4: Make Pencils Marks for Blinds
- Step 5: Open and Hold the Brackets
- Step 6: Drill the Pilot Holes
- Step 7: Make Holes for the Brackets Screws
- Step 8: Attach the Valance Clips
- Step 9: Insert the Head of the Rail
- Step 10: Fasten the Blinds Wand
Window blinds protect the interior space from harmful ultraviolet rays. When they are old or broken, it is necessary to figure out how to install window blinds.
The procedures are simple and can take a short time that even a novice can fix. As you can see, the steps are simple and easy to follow
Also check: The price of POP Ceiling in Nigeria
Things to Consider Before Buying Window Blinds
The diverse options available in the market today have only made it more difficult for one to choose a particular window blind. Since window blinds are available in various colours and designs, it is important to know the exact type of window blind that fits your purpose of buy.
Many factors should decide the type of window blinds you buy. Some of these factors include:
- Consider the Materials: Depending on your situation, some window blind materials are more suitable than others. If the windows are exposed to direct sunlight for a large part of the day, it is advisable to go for materials that absorb some of this heat. Wooden Venetian blinds leave the interior temperature intact and are energy-efficient window treatment options.
- Consider Privacy Control: Privacy and light controls are another huge factor to consider when selecting a blind. You may want to completely block out light for a more comfortable sleep or decide to let in some light to enjoy nature during the day. Some blinds are designed in a way that you can easily go from full light to complete blackout. Wooden Venetian blinds are more advisable in this situation.
- Consider ease of Maintenance: At some point, you will need to clean your window blind. Go for window blinds that are very easy to clean. The materials they are made of most of the time determine how easy they are to clean.
The above are some of the things to consider before buying a window blind.
Price of Window Blind in Nigeria – FAQs
What is the Window blinds price in Lagos?
In Lagos, the price of window blinds (aluminum) ranges from ₦7,500 to ₦9,500 for 25mm, and ₦9,000 to ₦13,000 for 50mm. While (wooden) blind price in Lagos ranges from ₦11,000 to ₦15,000 for 25mm, and ₦11,000 to ₦17,000 for 50mm.
Why are window blinds expensive?
Larger blinds require more materials to make and will take longer to install, meaning the overall cost is higher. Smaller blinds, on the other hand, are much easier to make and handle; the final cost will reflect this. The type of window also affects the cost of your blinds.
Are blinds cheaper than curtains?
Curtains Cost. On the whole, blinds are typically cheaper than curtains. This is because a curtain is an entire panel of fabric, while a blind is just a few slats of lightweight material
How much does a set of window blinds cost?
A set of window blinds could cost anything from ₦11,500 to ₦35,000 depending on the size, type, and store-bought.
If you’re looking for the price of window blinds in Nigeria, I believe this article has not only helped you to know the current price of window blinds, but the types and the best ones to buy.
Moreover, this article also talks about the steps of installing a window blind and also the things to consider when buying a window blind in the market.