Best Fibre Pillows Prices in Nigeria: Are you looking for the Best Fibre Pillows Prices in Nigeria? Or the best type of Fibre Pillows that will last longer for you.
I think you are at the right place because here we are going to discuss everything concerning the Best fibre pillow prices in Nigeria and other things.
Of course, we all know that we need pillows on our beds in order to help us not to have back or neck pain whenever we want to sleep or rest. So Fibre Pillow is been used to assist us so as to help us sleep well without any form of pain.
Similarly, a lot of people have fallen victim to picking the wrong types of Fibre Pillows for various reasons.
Moreover, Apart from the fact that fibre Pillows are meant to be used to ease pain and other purposes, they also have a way of beautifying the bed as a whole.
In this article, we will consider the various types of fibre pillows and the Best Fibre Pillows prices in Nigeria today.
Also, every other thing you need to know about Fibre Pillows. So are you ready to know all that has been said above? Then don’t be lazy continue reading until you get all your answers.
About Fibre Pillows
Fibre pillows are pillows filled with synthetic fibre, which are completely hypoallergenic, highly breathable, washable and affordable.
Furthermore, People prone to allergies or asthma benefit from them too, especially if the outer fabric of the pillow is made of microfibre or other synthetic material.
This is because these materials are less likely than natural ones to harbour dust mites or other allergens.
In addition, fibre pillows can have low, medium or high firmness, which is why they are an excellent rest option for any sleeper, whatever their usual sleeping position.
Likewise, Fibre Pillows are pleasantly fluffy, soft and provides firm neck and head support.
Moreso, This luxury Fibre Pillow is filled with conjugated hollow polyester fibre, which provides you with more comfort as compared to other pillows.
In addition, This pillow is a proven three-in-one therapy provider by being an ideal choice for neck pain relief , superior comfort and improved sleep.
Best Fibre Pillows Prices in Nigeria
There are different Brands of fibre pillows in the market today, we are going to list some and give the price range. The prices of Fibre Pillows are as follows:
- Bio fibre Pillow – ₦6,200 – ₦7,200
- Cozy fibre Pillow. ₦4,423 – ₦5,500
- Crown Fibre Pillow ₦2,400 – ₦3,400
- Cutie Quilted fibre Pillow ₦5,395 – ₦6,000
- Royal Fibre Pillow. ₦11,622 – ₦12,500
- White Fibre Pillows – ₦5,200 – ₦6,000
- Vitafoam Vitalite Memory Pillow – ₦9,500 – ₦10,500
- Vita rev fibre pillow – ₦14,000 – ₦18,000
- Sleepex fibre pillow – ₦14,000 – ₦16,000
- Sleepmax Fibre pillow – ₦15,500 – ₦16,500
- Berry fibre pillow – ₦8,500 – ₦10,500
- Softilos fibre pillow – ₦5,500 – ₦6,500
- Rose fibre pillow – ₦3,500 – ₦5,500
NOTE; All the prices listed above are not the actual prices but the price range because prices may vary depending on location or some other factors.
Also check: Best Pregnancy pillows prices in Nigeria
Advantages of fibre Pillows
Fibre pillows offer several advantages, including:
- They are hypoallergenic, Synthetic fibres do not usually trigger allergies, so they are ideal for people with sensitive skin.
- They are inexpensive, Compared to other pillow options, fibre pillows are often more affordable.
- They are washable, Most fibre pillows can be easily washed at home, making them convenient and easy to keep clean.
- They offer personalised support, There are fibre pillows suitable for all tastes and sleeping positions. Whether you prefer low, medium or high firmness, you will always find one that supports your neck and head, helping you maintain a proper posture during sleep.
- Fibre is a very resistant and high recovery material that does not deform easily.
- As long as they are washed regularly and a pillowcase is used, fibre pillows can be in optimal conditions for rest for 2 years (or even longer in the case of exceptional care).
Disadvantages of Fibre Pillows
- The pillows may not provide the support needed for some people, especially side sleepers, because the pillow is quite soft and may not have the need loft / height.
- Like other poly-fill pillows, gel pillows may shift, clump and develop hollow spots as they age. Also, a few owners complain of a noticeable smell when the pillows are new.
- Finally, the poly-fiber fill of the pillows can be susceptible to dust mites, which can cause allergies.
What to Look For When Buying a Fibre Pillow
We all have our favorite way to snuggle up for a sleep. Whether you stay flat as a board all night, curl up into fetal position, or dance through various positions throughout your slumber, your go-to sleep position should influence the pillow you pick.
Moreso, Not sure how you sleep? For the next few mornings, take note of what position you find yourself in when the alarm clock goes off.
- Stomach Position
- Side Position
- Back Position
Finding the right pillow firmness for you is all about channeling your inner Goldilocks: keep on testing until you find some that feels just right.
Furthermore, Remember that over time, a pillow will lose its firmness. If you fold your pillow in half and it doesn’t bounce back to its normal shape, it might be time to look into a replacement.
- Extra Soft
- Extra Firm
Fiber pillows offer synthetic alternatives to down. They offer a more affordable hypoallergenic option, while still providing the cushiness, loftiness and softness.
There are many different types of synthetic fills used in fiber pillows, including the following.
- Gel Fiber Fill
- Synthetic Cluster Fiber
- Micro Fiber
- Synthetic Polyester Fill
The thread count measures the number of threads woven into one square inch of fabric.
Furthermore, The general rule of thumb for a pillow is that a higher thread count equals a more plushy and durable pillow.
Likewise, Keep in mind that you’ll be covering your pillow with a pillowcase, which will have its own thread count.
Fiber pillows come in an assortment of sizes. The size of your bed, the size of your pillowcases, and your personal preferences should all play a part in your final selection.
Best Fibre Pillows prices in Nigeria FAQs
Can my partner sleep in the bed with me and my pillow?
Of course! Things might get a bit snug towards the end, but as long as you’re both happy, you should all be able to cuddle together!
What is the cost of Fibre Pillows in Nigeria?
The price of a Pregnancy Pillow in Nigeria ranges from ₦2,500 – ₦18,000 depending on the location you are buying from or the quality/ type you are buying.
Are online stores a good place to buy pregnancy pillows?
Absolutely! If you love online shopping, you can find Fibre Pillow there. Just like buying anything else online, make sure you’re using a reputable site, and you should be good to go.
How good are fibre pillows?
Fiber filled pillows work well for any sleeper, but side sleepers may get the most benefit. Soft and fluffy. Fiber filled pillows can be firm depending on the fill level, but many of them are soft, fluffy, and malleable.
Inorder to have a very good sleep or apain free sleep on your bed, it is very important to use a fibre Pillow. The quality of fibre pillows you buy for your bed is much more important.
Likewise, Choosing a suitable fibre Pillow that will meet your requirements isn’t as difficult as it may seem.
Moreso, You only have to equip yourself with basic knowledge of the Best fibre Pillows prices in Nigeria.
However, it is important to note that the actual price of all the items written in this article depends strictly on some factors like the vendor’s price tag, the product’s size and type, as well as the quality and design of the corresponding item.