Price List of Nigerchin Cable in Nigeria: I guess you are here because of the price list of Nigerchin cable in Nigeria. Nigerchin was incorporated in 1970 as the pioneer manufacturer of electric cables and conductors in Nigeria.
A partnership with Canada Wire and Cable International (CWI), then, a Canadian company with over 75 years experience in cable designed, engineering and manufacture.
Furthermore, Their products are essentially electric cable and conductors of aluminium and copper made specifically to British Standard (BS) International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) and Nigeria Industrial Standard (NIS).
Over the years, the company has worked with some of the biggest companies in Nigeria such as Dangote, Shell, Deawoo, Chevron, Hyundai, Ikeja Electricity, and so on.
Here, we will show you everything about the Nigerchin wire in Nigeria, their prices, types, and sizes.
That’s not all, but you’ll also discover things to consider while buying a Nigerchin cable in Nigeria, why you should buy one, and of course, where to buy a Nigerchin cable in Nigeria.
Are you ready to see the price of Nigerchin cable in Nigeria, as well as some important information related to Nigerchin Nigeria? Then, don’t get tired continue reading!!!
Types of Nigerchin Cable in Nigeria
Since Nigerchin is one of the industry’s leading manufacturers, you should expect different types of cables from them. Here are some of the types of cables manufactured by Nigerchin.
- Copper Insulated Building Wire and Cable
- Copper Insulated and Oversheath Flat Surface Cable
- Aluminium Armoured and NON-ARMOURED Cable
- Copper Armoured and NON-ARMOURED Cable
- Copper Armoured and NON-ARMOURED Control Cable
Furthermore, Nigerchin produces different kinds of cable wires including single core and multi-core cables.
Without delaying much time here, let’s see the Nigerchin cable price list for all the types of cables produced by the company.
Price of Nigerchin Cables in Nigeria
Nigerchin has invested in facilities and engineering processes to manufacture its products to meet international standards. They have the customer in mind when designing these products as such, they have a wide array of products available. Cables from Nigerchin can handle voltages of the following categories:
The cables range from copper to aluminium, single-core to multi-core and armoured to non-armoured. They come with different amazing properties including:
- Anti-Termite Resistant
- Fire Resistant
- Flame Retardant
- Hydrocarbon Resistant
- Low Smoke Zero Halogen
- Mud Resistant
- UV Resistant
Price list of Nigerchin cable in Nigeria
We have done all the hard work of checking out the prices of the different Nigerchin cables. Here is a list of the different cables and their prices:
- NigerChin 1mm Single Core Copper Wire ₦9,000 – ₦10,500
- NigerChin 1.5mm Single Core Copper Wire ₦10,200 – ₦12,000
- NigerChin 2.5mm Single Core Copper Wire ₦17,000 – ₦21,000
- NigerChin 4mm Single Core Copper Wire ₦26,000 – ₦30,000
- NigerChin 6mm Single Core Copper Wire ₦42,000 – ₦47,000
- NigerChin 10mm Single Core Copper Wire ₦72,000 – ₦76,000
- NigerChin 16mm Single Core Copper Wire ₦115,000 – ₦120,000
- 2.5mm 4core Armoured cable| Per Meter ₦1,500 – ₦1,900
- 4mm 4core Armoured cable| Per Meter ₦1,600 – ₦2,000
- 6mm 4core Non Armoured cable| Per Meter ₦2,500 – ₦3,000
- 6mm 4core Armoured cable| Per Meter ₦3,500 – ₦4,000
- 10mm 4core Armoured cable| Per Meter ₦4,000 – ₦4,500
- 16mm 4core Armoured cable| Per Meter ₦5,200 – ₦5,700
- 25mm 4core Armoured cable| Per Meter ₦7,800 – ₦8,500
- 35mm 4core Armoured cable| Per Meter ₦10,500 – 11,000
- 50mm 4core Armoured cable| Per Meter ₦13,000 – ₦13,500
- 70mm 4core Armoured cable| Per Meter ₦18,000 – ₦19,500
- 95mm 4core Armoured cable| Per Meter ₦26,000 – ₦28,000
- 120mm 4core Armoured cable| Per Meter ₦32,000 – ₦36,000
- 150mm 4core Armoured cable| Per Meter ₦40,500 – ₦45,000
- 180mm 4core Armoured cable| Per Meter ₦49,500 – ₦55,000
They prices above are price range not the exact price of the cable. These prices may change depending on your location and the vendor that you purchase from. They could also change depending on government policies and other market forces.
Also Read: price of 1.5 mm wire in Nigeria
Factors that Affect the Prices of Cables on the Nigerian Market
One thing is constant, change. This statement cannot be truer than the prices of cables in the Nigerian market. These prices are almost constantly changing. The changes are a result of several factors. We have outlined some of them in this section. Check them out below:
The quality of cables determines how much they cost. All cables are not the same. They are made from different raw materials. The source materials and the manufacturing process determine the quality of the cables. Most Nigerian manufacturers maintain certain quality standards to make their products affordable.
Size is another strong determinant of the price of cable. Just as you have seen in the price list above, there are different sizes of cable. The different sizes of cables are used for different purposes. We measure cables in cores, kilograms, and millimeters. What this means is that a cable with 4 cores, for example, will cost more than one having 2 cores.
Brand is another strong determinant of the price of cable in the market. It is very difficult to see two different brands having the same prices. There are several brands on the market, some are popular and others, not so popular. A few of the popular brands include Nigerchin, Nocaco, Cutix, Neucon, and Coleman. The more popular a brand is, the higher the cost of its products.
Why is Nigerchin Cable Wire Good
Made of good quality, all Nigerchin cables from copper to aluminum, armoured to non-armoured, and single core to multiple cores, possess the following qualities.
- Frame retardant
- UV resistant
- Mud resistant
- Fire resistant
- Anti-termite resistant
- Low smoke
- Available in copper and aluminium
- Available in single and multiple cores
- Works for all wiring projects.
Things to Consider While Buying a Nigerchin Cable
Here are some things to watch out for when buying a Nichergin cable in Nigeria;
Base on our research, there are some cables that come with little to no resistance, and those are the best types to buy. This is because resistance in a cable is the amount of difficulty an alternating current pass through while flowing through a cable. Therefore, the lower the encounter, the higher the level performance.
For a higher and good performance it is best you go with cables with low capacitance. Since a capacitance measures the amount of electric charges a cable can store in itself, it results in a lesser current output.
The inductance of an electrical cable is said to be the property that causes an electromotive force to be generated by a change flowing through the cable. That simply means the inductance of a cable affects the flow of current.
Therefore, it is best you go with the one with low inductance because the higher the inductance, the lower the current.
While those three (above) are very important to look out for while buying an electrical cable, the ones listed below shouldn’t be overlooked though
- Current carrying capacity
- Brand (if it is truly Nigerchin)
- Type (single core, three-core, etc)
Where to Buy Nigerchin Cable in Nigeria
While a Nigerchin cable may be available at small shops in your area, it is good to buy from the best store.
Although Nigerchin cables are of the best quality, keep in mind that some may be broken from the seller, so it’s good to buy from big stores that will accept returns.
You can also buy a Nigerchin cable online on big ecommerce sites like Jumia, Jiji, Konga, and so on. The price of Nigerchin cable may be different online and offline.
With that being said, I believe that this post about the Nigerchin cable price list in Nigeria has helped you know the cost of Nigerchin cable wire price in Nigeria.